Panel 5: Mining a Temple
Panel 9: Ann's Work
Panel 11: Treasure From Within
Click on an image to see a more detailed view.
Objects: Ann's Original Watercolor and Earl's Helmet & Leggings
Hand Colored (Glass Plate) Lantern Slides
Ann's Scrapbook Station
- 13 - 51" x 42" ready-to-hang wall panels
- 11 - 13" X 31" framed, fine art quality reproductions of hand-colored glass lantern slides
- 6 - 1/4" x 22" x 120" full scale graphic reproductions of Maya glyphs from columns at the site
- 1 - audio program of Ann and Earl's comments (available via cell phone and podcast download). Note: Additional fees apply to the cell phone audio tour.
- 1 - CD of repeating historical lantern slide images, suitable for projection
- 1 - reproduction of Ann Morris' personal scrapbook from the project
- 1 - 1/4" = 1' scale model of completed temple (55" x 55" x 19")
- 2 - original watercolors of Maya glyphs done on site by Ann Morris
- 2 - field apparel items worn by Earl Morris
- Size: Approx. 1500 sq ft.
- Security: Moderate
- Conservation: Lighting to 15 foot-candles on collection objects
Rental Costs & Shipping
- $3,850 (Full Exhibit)* / 8 week booking
* This exhibit is available without the scale model and collection objects.
(Please inquire about pricing for the "Basic Exhibit")
- Shipping is the responsibility of the borrowing institution.
(Crating specifications available upon request)
Booking information for this exhibit.
Return to the Temple of the Warriors exhibit page.